1. Create clear vision
2. Avoid big leaps – take small steps
3. Play a bigger game by proactively seeking ways to develop knowledge and skills
4. Actively generate and experiment with new ideas
5. Take challenges and transform them into growth opportunities to lift performance and results to new heights
6. Embrace new ideas
7. Can’t control predicament but can develop strategy
1. 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged. A highly engaged workforce means the difference between a company that out performs its competition and one that fails to grow.
2. Lack of or no clarity for short and long-term goals
3. Fear of failure, lack of confidence
4. Today’s start-ups and future-thinking firms consider their entire workforce to be change makers. They are well positioned to adapt to disruption and succeed amidst uncertainty. Is your organization capable of keeping up with these adaptable and fast-moving competitors?
Pam provides meaningful action steps with a blend of science-based insights (research proven strategies) to build grit and grow resilience
Your Audience Will
Thrive under uncertainty with 3 proven methods of change communication
Discover how to prosper under constraints by moving talk to action
Triumph over competition by becoming “out-of-the-box” thinkers