- If you are new to our studio and so that we may better serve you, we ask you to complete a new client form prior to your first service. For your convenience, the form is available on line. Please print and fill out at home or plan to arrive 10 minutes early to complete the form at the studio.
- We make every effort to provide an extraordinary experience for each of our clients. Please notify us immediately if you feel any of our services were not satisfactory.
Bring the signed form with you for your first visit to the studio.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right without notice to modify services, schedules, policies and pricing when necessary.
- Participants are responsible for reviewing and complying with Thrive Beyond Fitness ("TBF") policies at all times.
- Please be respectful of other clients by wearing appropriate attire, maintaining a quiet level of conversation, turning off cell phones, and arriving on time. We are unable to extend service times for late arrivals.
- Our services are generally designed for adults. Kindly refrain from bringing children to the studio unless otherwise noted.
- To protect the privacy of our clients, it is our policy to never share personal information submitted or collected.
- Credit card payment is required for all services when booking, both on line and in person.
- Rates do not include gratuity and may be given at your discretion.
Cancellations, Credits, and Refunds
Group Fitness Classes
- We limit our class size so that we may best serve our clients.
- If you are unable to attend, we would like to offer the spot to another client who may be on the wait list.
- Therefore, if you need to cancel, please do so 24 hours in advance of the class.
- We have a NO CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY and you could be subject to a $10.00 fee for not canceling your reservation.
Life Coaching, Personal Training, Spa Treatments, Nutritional Assessment
- Cancel less than 24 hours before a scheduled appointment, no credit or refund will be issued and it will count against any allotted visits remaining on account. You are holding a spot from another client if you don't attend and forget to cancel.
- Signature Retreats | Nutrition Retreats | Cycling Retreats
- Please choose retreats with care. Full refunds will not be granted due to scheduling of multiple staff members/guest speakers and/or offsite fees etc.
- Cancellation dates TBD upon event.
- Prepaid packages are non-refundable.
- 8, 12 and 16 Pack Fitness Class Package: 1 mo. expiration
- Personal Training Packages: 30 and 72 sessions 3 mo. and 6 mo. expiration
- Life Coaching Packages: 6 and 12 sessions 3 mo. and 6 mo. expiration
- Nutrition Packages: 4 and 8 sessions 3 mo. expiration
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Contract Duration And Automatic Renewal
- Membership contract will automatically renew for subsequent months unless client choose to cancel or freeze payment.
Option To Cancel Autopay:
- Please contact our office 30 days in advance of the billing cycle to cancel your auto pay.
- Example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel beginning the month of February, you must submit a cancellation form by January 14th.
Option To Freeze Autopay:
- For convenience (illness, vacation, life happens!) clients enrolled in the monthly auto renew program may elect to freeze their auto pay schedule for a fee of $15 per month.
- The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments.
- To request the freeze, contact our office at 404.973.0074.
- Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated.
Agreement To Pay Recurring Fees:
- I agree to pay monthly recurring fees via authorized automatic credit/debit card or ACH charges. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than client's credit/debit card or ACH is not permitted.
- I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit/debit card, or an authorized signer on the bank checking account.
- I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or checking account payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $25 late fee will apply if I do not provide valid credit card or checking account ACH information with 5 calendar days of the original rejection date.
- I fully understand and acknowledge that recreational and fitness activities have inherent risks and dangers. I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in scheduled TBF services.
- I fully understand and acknowledge that TBF classes, coaching, training, therapies and retreats are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment and that it is recommended that I see a primary healthcare provider for that service when needed.
- I fully understand and acknowledge that TBF makes every effort to provide an extraordinary experience for each client, and cannot guarantee 100% effectiveness of its services.
- I hereby release TBF from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out my attendance at any TBF program.
- I fully understand and acknowledge that TBF is not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises and during any and all of-site events.
- I hereby grant TBF permission to record, use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, and display my name, likeness, image, photograph, and voice as well as any comments or statements I may make or provide to TBF.
- I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and agree with the points contained therein.