Up Close and Personal
- In 3 words I am courageous, loyal and competitive.
- I believe in finishing what you start.
- I am determined.
- Getting up early, reading the paper, working out, spending time outside, indulging in a great dessert and finishing the day with a nice cold drink is a Saturday well spent.
- Choice color: Undeniably red
- I love being stress free in the wilderness.
- Sunrise over sunset.
- Must read: "Good To Great: ~ Jim Collins
- Favorite quote: "No Guts, No Glory"
An arborist by trade, Craig is trained in the art and science of planting, caring for, and maintaining individual trees. His focus on the health and well-being of plants and trees transcends to both animals and people alike.
Confident, energetic and passionate, Craig looks for opportunities to be a positive force at Thrive, jumping in when needed with new ideas and projects. As a cancer survivor with a dynamic, positive attitude towards life, Craig is a powerful motivator.