Up Close and Personal
- In 3 words I am lively, genuine, spunky.
- I believe in treating others with compassion and grace.
- I am curious.
- A Saturday well spent is being outdoors with some dancing or yoga thrown in.
- Choice color: possibly green.
- I love music.
- Sunset over sunrise
- Must read: "By The River Piedra, I Sat And Wept" ~ Paulo Coehlo
Contact Information: Autumn@ThriveBeyondFitness.com
Autumn's passion for yoga lies within the mind-body connection and a greater call to holistic wellness. While obtaining her Masters in Psychology, she discovered an appetite for learning about holistic health, the mind-body connection, and disease prevention that keeps her continuously researching and growing. It is a wonderment of the complexity and capability we house within our bodies and a desire to share the benefits of the mind-body connections that lead her to teach yoga. Her 8 years of experience in latin ballroom and jazz add to her appreciation for the way the body moves and the importance of alignment
- RYT Yoga 200
- M.A. Psychology (certificate in Psychobiology)